Friday, May 10, 2013

The original Jayne Bra!


      I surprised when my bra went viral. I though it would be better to do a tutorial rather then a pattern this way you guys can ask questions and you can customize the bra to your size. and I give ideas on how to help change the design to fit your body.
      Step one. I'll be posting the skills needed to make the bra and the supplies you need. Starting Sunday May 12th on Mudder's day. (Sorry, I could not resist the Pun.) I will begin the tutorial.
       I'll have the supply list up tomorrow. I'm not charging for the tutorial. But I do have a paypal button if you want to donate some money for the tutorial. I work two jobs and perform on the side and setting aside time to make and sell the bras really isn't feasible at this time. If you make a Jayne bra just credit me as the original creator. and Send me photos.
 I can't wait to see your creations.
thank you,
Lady Gatita
 (aka Betty Adorno)


If you like the tutorial donate here.

No comments:

Post a Comment