Wednesday, November 18, 2009

welcome to my art blog.




After a long break i have decided to start painting again. The two things i want to explore is atcs. (artist trading cards) and portraits.
My first major project is my portrait project . which i still need a title for. The next three months or so I plan to paint about a dozen portraits of people I know, and for once Im going to get to paint boys, something I rarely do. I look forward to it.
So far I have 4 boys who have agreed to sit for me. Everyone of them very different in look and personality. it makes this process exciting for me.
I wont have just boys in this project, and not everyone who sits will make it in the final project which will be shown at the Royal bean coffee house in the spring.
I'm at at the beginning of this journey and like all journeys it begins with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment